Soglio

Soglio
Village of Soglio Hiking in the Swiss Alps - John 6:3    And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there he sat with his disciples.

Friday, February 9, 2018

A good time to remember our chief end....

Most of you have seen some of this, but the depth of it and the connection to Carson Wentz, I didn’t understand until a blogger I follow posted these articles..

That being said I now wish I had paid more attention to the Eagles. After reading this article and this article and this article I found reason to enjoy the Eagles, maybe I'll watch one of their games next year... if they play the Bills (or the patriots)


Reminds me of the opening of the Shorter Catechism.

Q. 1. What is the chief end of man?
A. Man's chief end is to glorify God, and to enjoy him forever.


And note, it doesn’t say enjoy ourselves forever.....just to “enjoy him”.

Another time another place someone once said.



Sent from my iPad

Please write your Comments here!: