Soglio

Soglio
Village of Soglio Hiking in the Swiss Alps - John 6:3    And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there he sat with his disciples.

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Job 17:10 - No Wise Man - Verse of the Day

I could title this How to Deal with Bad Counselors.
BTW: After this post I’m going to stop putting Verse of the Day in the title line, I’m getting tired of retyping that after 50 days of this read. These posts will still be tagged to the category for easy reference.

Job 16:1 Then Job answered and said,
Job 16:2 I have heard many such things: miserable comforters are ye all. Job 16:3 Shall vain words have an end? or what emboldeneth thee that thou answerest? Job 16:4 I also could speak as ye do: if your soul were in my soul's stead, I could heap up words against you, and shake mine head at you. Job 16:5 But I would strengthen you with my mouth, and the moving of my lips should asswage your grief. Job 17:10  But as for you all, do ye return, and come now: for I cannot find one wise man among you.

Please write your Comments here!: