Soglio

Soglio
Village of Soglio Hiking in the Swiss Alps - John 6:3    And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there he sat with his disciples.

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Back to Proverbs

I've just returned from traveling in France and Italy, 3 new regions for us to visit. I will post more on that later. Perhaps some pictures.

Wanting to refocus, my Bible postings on shorter passages, with some intense meaning.

Pro 17:28 Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding.

One of my favorite widson verses......it has a companion in the next chater.

Pro 18:13 He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.

I have to admit that, I've been caught jumping the gun on some of my answers....Proverbs is universally true on this point....implying that one should stop: jumping to conclusions, bring impatirnt and interrupting.....


Please write your Comments here!: