Soglio

Soglio
Village of Soglio Hiking in the Swiss Alps - John 6:3    And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there he sat with his disciples.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Start blogging again

I'm going to start adding to the blog in a more frequent way. What I'm thinking is that I want to capture some of the thoughts that I'm having while going through Prof. Grant Horner's Bible reading plan of 10 lists or 10 chapters of the Bible a day

Since this is the second year that I'm doing this ReadingPlan I wanted to put them in some form other than highlights in my Bible, capturing some thoughts that I'm having as I'm reading the Scriptures.

If you should read this you'll probably find the thoughts are somewhat random somewhat scattered and would be best understood by reading all of the Bible chapters for that day.

These writings are in no way complete and certainly don't represent any new revelation.
Rather than my words I will try to primarily just focus on the text of the Scriptures.
Hopefully over time I will develop a more coherent style.

I may at times include post from other Bible reading.

Ron

PS Last year I read through the Bible in the ESV this year I'm making an attempt to read through the Bible in the KJV. So I may periodically post my observations of reading in the KJV.

Please write your Comments here!: