Soglio

Soglio
Village of Soglio Hiking in the Swiss Alps - John 6:3    And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there he sat with his disciples.

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Genesis 17:1 - I had not noticed this wording before...

Verse 1 reads

Gen 17:1  And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

I see this as one of the great I am passages, I fact I think the first....along with.


Rev 1:8  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Exo 6:2  And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, am the LORD:

Exo 3:13  And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?

Exo 3:14  And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.


Joh 8:58  Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Joh 8:59  Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.



As for the word perfect we see this echoed here..

Gen 6:9  These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.

And here...

Mat 5:48  Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

But only solved with these statements..

Heb 13:20  Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,

Heb 13:21  Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Please write your Comments here!: