Soglio

Soglio
Village of Soglio Hiking in the Swiss Alps - John 6:3    And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there he sat with his disciples.

Monday, December 12, 2016

Bubble Coral Shrimp and much more....

I promised my brother-in-law that I would promote his undersea photography and videos since I accidentally left his picture out of our family calendar for 2017 which I recently designed.

Here are three great examples of his work. Colors are spectacular.
I had intended to publish the Bubble Coral Shimp in the Calendar.
The detail is extremely fine, I'm not sure how it would have printed, but looks great on the screen.

You can enjoy full HD video footage of his dives by visiting:

https://vimeo.com/182326367


 Bubble Coral Shrimp

 Orangutan Crab

The Reefs of Wakatobi Indonesia

Please write your Comments here!: